Sonic Electronix

Well, 8-20-09 was the death of my blazer. But i came home with a 2010 Lancer. Since then my my entire paychecks have been going to paying back debt and car payments. But now its done. And whats better, my tax refund came. I still have my subs and amps. But everything else was sold. So today i picked up a 9887 from 6th ave (so cheap while they got them left 259.99 shipped). Now i have to figure out what midbasses and tweeters to buy, and some RCAs, power wire, build a box, and ill be wangin in no time. Working on 2 designs, one is a 4th order, a lil unconventional compared to what most people go for, but ive modeled up a few designs and this is the one that has the best looking response curve. Just need to figure out a way to make some sort of access panels, since this box will eventually need to be able to come out to make room for road trips, seeing as after a 3 year break from school im heading off to OK State for fall 2010. Stuck between the 4th order, or 3.5 cubes tuned to 35-37 Hz with 3 4" aero ports. Not going to be able to do any glass work yet, so that is going to limit my tweeter and midbass choices. So i may just go with a decent 6.5" comp set, or see what i can find with some raw drivers.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

if factory speakers sound decent i'ed slap a good 4ch on em till i get some new comp sets

thats what ive always done, ran factory till i had somethin decent to throw in it

hell when i get to playin around wit my truck im gunna take some of my old Phillips book shelf speakers and put the mid in my doors, there beefy lil buggers and i got 2 sets of bookshelf speakers so i guess i can take one apart n see how they sound

i hooked em up to an old pioneer cdplayer i got n there midbass was insane with around 15-20wrms and my amp does 150rms x2 so we'll see how they like it, lol

hell if u want to ied find some used shit n throw it in there for time being till u save up enough for good ish, thats what ive done, hell i got a set of polk db 6500 comps(the old white ones) and a set of polk db 651 coax(new gunmetal ones) for around $90 total, and they came from a distplay at local shop

i dnt mind used stuff, but i like new better with warranty's tho

anyways good luck with ur build, and got pics of the new car?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

dude where have u been....

if u need a hand, let me know :drinks:

For a stretch i was working 53 hours a week. Pretty much from jan till a few weeks ago. Im working in bolingbrook at my in the shop at my dads office again. The money is good and i dont mind the work. Just got back from visiting my lil sis at OK State, and ill be headding that way this fall for Construction Management. Im still workin mon-fri 6-230, so well see when i can get everything put in. Im stoked to say the least.

When the hell did the forum change so much, everything is different looking. Not sure which i like better.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

For tacoma and joe. Pics are a bit old. from when i just got it. Since then, there have been a few cig burns added to the seats (i need new friends) and the usuall shit that gets into cracks and crevices when you have people in your car daily on lunch breaks. So the inside needs a bit of cleaning. And some upholstry.

But pics....

are here

Archived