Sonic Electronix

Replacing Amp/ ? about wiring kit

Right now i have the alpine mrp-m1000 mono amp, with a kicker 4/g wiring kit. My question is can i keep the same wiring kit if im geting an AQ1200D? Im not sure what fuse size i have.

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

Right now i have the alpine mrp-m1000 mono amp, with a kicker 4/g wiring kit. My question is can i keep the same wiring kit if im geting an AQ1200D? Im not sure what fuse size i have.

I have 2 runs of 4 Gauge and it works fine with my AQ1200D

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

it will work but it wont like you after a while lol

anything over 1000wrms ied run 1/0 or 0guage, cause u'll just upgrade after that to bigger n better things so why not just go big to start with?

if u just got a factory alt with big 3 and 4guage with a cap ied just go wit 0guage, the cap helps a lil bit but not much

ied just go ahead and run 0guage, u can get a decent kit for a good price, sound quest is a cheaper brand of stinger but is still good, i had a mtx 500d runnin on a sound quest 4guage kit in my honda and at full tilt wired to 1ohm my voltage stayed @ 14.3 with headlights on and on bright with stock alt and no big 3 at all

dont run those install bay kits cause there 0guage wire is acually 4guage when it comes to it, i took some old schosh 4guage n put it next to the install bay 0guage and it has the same strands but thicker jacket

imo since ur gunna be runnin a good amp ied just go ahead n go with 0guage n just leave the 4guage in for a 4ch amp or somethin

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Youll be fine with 4 gauge. A 200 watt difference wont be that big of a difference. Just upgrade wire next time you upgrade amps.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

it will work but it wont like you after a while lol

anything over 1000wrms ied run 1/0 or 0guage, cause u'll just upgrade after that to bigger n better things so why not just go big to start with?

if u just got a factory alt with big 3 and 4guage with a cap ied just go wit 0guage, the cap helps a lil bit but not much

ied just go ahead and run 0guage, u can get a decent kit for a good price, sound quest is a cheaper brand of stinger but is still good, i had a mtx 500d runnin on a sound quest 4guage kit in my honda and at full tilt wired to 1ohm my voltage stayed @ 14.3 with headlights on and on bright with stock alt and no big 3 at all

dont run those install bay kits cause there 0guage wire is acually 4guage when it comes to it, i took some old schosh 4guage n put it next to the install bay 0guage and it has the same strands but thicker jacket

imo since ur gunna be runnin a good amp ied just go ahead n go with 0guage n just leave the 4guage in for a 4ch amp or somethin

First of all, 1/0 and 0 Gauge is the exact same. Second of all, the AQ1200D has 4 Gauge terminals, so if you want to use 1/0 you will have to shave it to get it to fit into the amplifier. Also he said he is running kicker wires, so I don't see a problem happening, and last... I have been running my AQ1200D with 4 Gauge for quit a few months now (roughly about 5), and still have had no problems at all.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

i kno 1/0 and 0guage is the same thing, and i never ran a 1000w amp with 4guage wire, but thats just me, if it wont get hot n burn up then good deal, bump on brudda

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

its only going to be pushing like 600w's

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif