all the FF i have talked to have loved it also. i have also been into all of them and how do they have you on as all 3 during one shift? and yeah buddy, most chicks think its hot :)

The depts I know of that are triple cert have you work the 16 hrs of your shift as a FF/Medic and the last 8 as a cop. I know others do 12hrs as a cop an 12hrs as FF/Medic. Sounds like a sweet setup and the boys I know that work at those depts make some decent money and love the job.

well my only advice is my knowledge. Im almost 21 and have been working for my county for 3 years. I am in school full time and hopefully soon will be able to test on to be a sworn in officer.

Its just that once u take that oath even on days off we have to call officers in to redo this or sign in evidence this way. Being called out at random times in the middle of the night to investigate a scene, take pictures, etc. What happens if your at your FF gig and they need you, what are you going to say, "no im busy at my other job ill get to it when i can?"

Side jobs a couple days a week for straight days seems to be the thing to do, but in my opinion i would stick to one and go with it. You need to be 100% focused on either job because you cant afford to slack in either environment.

yeah true that, i get what your saying but like devilman said you can be trip certified and have you on all three on your shifts. but i dont get how that would work.

The depts I know of that are triple cert have you work the 16 hrs of your shift as a FF/Medic and the last 8 as a cop. I know others do 12hrs as a cop an 12hrs as FF/Medic. Sounds like a sweet setup and the boys I know that work at those depts make some decent money and love the job.

like mxman38 had said what if your busy with one and the other needs you? what do you do then?

yeah true that, i get what your saying but like devilman said you can be trip certified and have you on all three on your shifts. but i dont get how that would work.

ive never heard of that anywhere around here. Look into it though, and goodluck with everything :drink40:

like mxman38 had said what if your busy with one and the other needs you? what do you do then?

When your on as a FF for 12 or 16 hrs that's what you are, and when your on 12 or 8hrs as a cop that's the job your assigned to. They don't call you to do another job different from the one your assigned to at that time.

When your on as a FF for 12 or 16 hrs that's what you are, and when your on 12 or 8hrs as a cop that's the job your assigned to. They don't call you to do another job different from the one your assigned to at that time.

sweet! :good: that helped answer alot of my questions. thanks :)

there is one place around here where cops are firefighters. everyone works as both. but ya man, go for it. im starting the police academy this month.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.