Dude if you really like it GO FOR IT like.The best job is not the one that pays you more but the one where you enjoy going to work everyday.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

do what you love man, make some bank :D

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Dude if you really like it GO FOR IT like.The best job is not the one that pays you more but the one where you enjoy going to work everyday.

good advice, gotta do for the majority of your life why not enjoy it. but yeah i have done some reading and research on them both and they both sound like things i enjoy now.

yea if u like it do it.like me. i love installing so thats what i do for a job. it dont pay the BEST but i go to work everyday and get paid to have fun

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

I dont see how your going to be both unless you work at a small department where you can work a certain shift.... but if your on patrol or doing any type of crimelab/forensics i dont see how you could swing both jobs?? can you enlighten me maybe im just ignorant. I just dont know one cop on our department over 160+ that are both

I dont see how your going to be both unless you work at a small department where you can work a certain shift.... but if your on patrol or doing any type of crimelab/forensics i dont see how you could swing both jobs?? can you enlighten me maybe im just ignorant. I just dont know one cop on our department over 160+ that are both

i didnt find that ignorant at all, it was acutally a good question. but down here in Fl and most other places F.F. work 24 on and 48 off but are only allowed 3 days a week to work so i was thinking that maybe on my off days as another job i could be a cop. not sure if its possible but im still looking into all the details, i dont see why i couldnt do both. or if worse comes to worse being a firefighter you can switch shifts with people and plan out your year so maybe half the year i could be a firefighter and other half a cop?!?! like i said still doing research. if anyone has any info i am willing to take anything you have.

i didnt find that ignorant at all, it was acutally a good question. but down here in Fl and most other places F.F. work 24 on and 48 off but are only allowed 3 days a week to work so i was thinking that maybe on my off days as another job i could be a cop. not sure if its possible but im still looking into all the details, i dont see why i couldnt do both. or if worse comes to worse being a firefighter you can switch shifts with people and plan out your year so maybe half the year i could be a firefighter and other half a cop?!?! like i said still doing research. if anyone has any info i am willing to take anything you have.

I've been a Firefighter/Paramedic for 15 yrs and I wouldn't do anything else. I wake up every 3rd day and am happy to go to work. As far as being triple cert (FF/Medic/Cop) there's a few depts here in texas that your on shift as all 3. It's a pretty decent paying job. I recommend the job to everyone, dude I get paid to hang out with my buddies and have fun, plus the chicks always dig fireman!

I've been a Firefighter/Paramedic for 15 yrs and I wouldn't do anything else. I wake up every 3rd day and am happy to go to work. As far as being triple cert (FF/Medic/Cop) there's a few depts here in texas that your on shift as all 3. It's a pretty decent paying job. I recommend the job to everyone, dude I get paid to hang out with my buddies and have fun, plus the chicks always dig fireman!

all the FF i have talked to have loved it also. i have also been into all of them and how do they have you on as all 3 during one shift? and yeah buddy, most chicks think its hot :)

well my only advice is my knowledge. Im almost 21 and have been working for my county for 3 years. I am in school full time and hopefully soon will be able to test on to be a sworn in officer.

Its just that once u take that oath even on days off we have to call officers in to redo this or sign in evidence this way. Being called out at random times in the middle of the night to investigate a scene, take pictures, etc. What happens if your at your FF gig and they need you, what are you going to say, "no im busy at my other job ill get to it when i can?"

Side jobs a couple days a week for straight days seems to be the thing to do, but in my opinion i would stick to one and go with it. You need to be 100% focused on either job because you cant afford to slack in either environment.