DC Sound Lab

DC vinyls...got flat white and flat black hit me up!

red will not work with nmy current program

heres some of the team ones the transparent a is the design but i may do 2 lines like the other one.Img_00010.jpgImg_00009.jpg

heres an easy tip that will work wonders on the team dc decals, the one on the left, you should just dan an outline on team, make it a different color(in program), weld just the outline to your DC, then delete the outline and all its leftover bits. you will see the leftovers in wireframe view, inside the holes in the letters. this will give you separation the exact shape of the "team" at a specified distance. duplicate the whole deal and try a few outline thicknesses and see what looks best when stacked near each other.

you tried 2-color stuff yet? its all about weed borders, so line up is easier for whoever is installing the decals. 2-color decals that lay on top of eachother should be installed separately to avoid getting "tapelines"(bubbles where the colors meet). if i had a sign program on my laptop i would make up some stuff for you to try.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

im using sign blazer...im not sure what you are suggesting or what program, but this thing is verrryyy basic. and the one on the left was cut with a razor just to see what it will look like, i will draw the lines in or try to later on :

what program should i be using?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

your program should have an outline function in it...should. and it should have a way to weld designs together, so there isn't lines where things intersect if they are welded using the same color. use a different color and it will cut out what is welded together, then you can delete what is left inside and you will have a hole inside the shape of what was welded.

let me search my laptop, i saved some of my art on there and i will see if i can get you a look at what i'm talking about.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

well, i got an example of a really simple one. as soon as hoetobucket decides to come back online i'll post it up for ya! got a few others too. can you import .pdf's into your program?