recone, how much?

Kicker wont recone that woofer, but Foreverbumpin on the forums maybe able to!

Hit him up

If nothing else try http://fixmyspeaker.com/ but they will probaly be a bit pricey!

will do!!

thanks!

YOU COULD IF YOU HAVE WARRENTY with the sub i think you can trade it in and they give you credit you buy a new Kicker but idk id say sell it for cheap and get another sub and you may have had a bad amp or so....that or your gains are bad how did the coik look like?that and you may have been over powering that sub too much it states that its RMS is 600 and you gave it 1000?how is your box tuned? what song were you playing when you heard it go POP?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I was gonna say if it was still under warrenty and you bought it from a authorized dealer it should be no problem getting a new sub. Once I blew a CVX of mine and all it cost be was 15 bucks shipping to get a completly new woofer.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

no warranty.

who will buy a blown sub? its in a prefab ported box.

song:

yea i simply powered it too much, and i feel way stupid, haha

They may have a use for the basket or the motor???

Prefab.may have been tuned to high?maybe played songs lower then waht box is tuned at? can you take a pic of the coil if its pretty black its cause you may have cooked the woofer with too much "power"

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived