I saw a YouTube video and wanted to say...

Noise tickets ain't bad! When I got my first one (about 3 years ago) when I was a dumb ass little kid that loved pissing people off, I drove away from the cop bumping at full tilt. I use to be one of those little annoying teenagers at stop lights blaring their music, but I stopped doing all that, bass knob is usually all the way down at my volume only at 20-25 (out of 62). I did do it quit a few times last weekend though when I was in Downtown Richmond. Only because people kept pulling up next to me, and I could hear their music over mine (all windows up, volume on 25 out of 62). When that happened (which was about 20 times in 2 hours), I rolled my windows down, and turned it up to full tilt.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

anybody look at his other videos? dude has videos about barking dogs, the noise from the OU stadium, and the state of repair of the ou campus. this guy needs a hobby...or a house in the sticks!

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!