XS Power

I was thinking of replacing my stock battery with a d3400,

And getting another d3400 for my trunk...

But before i buy anything i want to know what the difference is between a battery that is group 34, and group 65..

Because i could fit a d6500 in the stock battery position, but thats expensive.....

Would i be better off getting a d3400 for my stock location, and then getting a d6500 for my trunk?

I was looking at kinetics, and planned on getting 2 khc2000's.... but im thinking i may be better off with XS?

So yeah, lots of questions.. but mostly, whats the difference in the "group" batteries

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

So basically get the bigger battery for the stock location, and the smaller one for the reserve in the back?

And just so i can get a better idea of XS vs Kinetic (im not saying one is better than the other)

Which Kinetic Battery most closely relates to the D6500?

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Comparing them size for size we will blow kinetic out of the water, but I do not know of a Group65 battery that kinetic makes. Like I have said before if someone wants to send in any battery to test up against ours I will throw them on the dyno and post all the results and even pay for the shipping back to you.

The group size is based on the dimensions and post location of the battery. Each Group has a set standard that has to be met to be considered that Group battery. The Group 65 battery is larger than the Group 34 battery, so that means more lead can go in the Group 65 batteries which will produce more power.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Thanks Nathan,

Just so you know, i never intended to insinuate that Kinetic is better...

I just kinda wanted a coparison.

I will be going XS, keeping my eyes open on the FS section for some good used ones, and if no luck, just gonna have to buy new =]

Thanks again everyone

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

3x XS power D2700's

Thanks Nathan,

Just so you know, i never intended to insinuate that Kinetic is better...

I just kinda wanted a coparison.

I will be going XS, keeping my eyes open on the FS section for some good used ones, and if no luck, just gonna have to buy new =]

Thanks again everyone

No problem man I didn't take it like that at all. I know that anyone that has actually compared our batteries to any of our competitors batteries side by side (apples to apples) will see the HUGE difference in power. XS Power provides audio competitors with the best power sources available to win competitions, and some other companies pick up bar tabs. Its really up to the consumer to decide which one they want to go with.

Not sure if I mentioned this or not, but I would check with Sound Solutions Audio store. They have a group buy still going until the 16th of this month I think on XS Power Batteries.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg