Which Subs Will Get Higher Spl

I can not decide on wich way to go. Currently I am running 4 jl12w6v2 with 2 directed 1500d. And recently competed for the first time and ended up with a 147.5 legal. I automaticlly got hooked. now I want to do something different. I want to get a higher score. I curently just bought another 1500d. So I have 3 1500ds total.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

I would keep working with the subs you have now.

Work on the box and tuning as much as you can. get the most out of what ya got first.

Then work on power, push the subs to there fullest. Once you have the most you can get out of your system then, upgrade.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

isnt a w6v2 an SQ sub?

True, but chances are he's not golden with what he has now. work with what you got, learn all you can then get deep into your pockets.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

well if I go with the same subs I am going to have a problem walling it off or is that the way I should go. and as far as overpowering them I am runing 2 w6s to 1 amp which is at 1ohm. And they do just fine. What should I expect from andding an amp and 2 more subs. score wise.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Also if I were to chose to go with different subs would 1 directed 1500d be able to power a 15 fi bl. the reasone I wana go with a 15 is cause the biger the sub the more air it moves or atleast that is what I was told

and that the 15 will get lower.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

well if I go with the same subs I am going to have a problem walling it off or is that the way I should go. and as far as overpowering them I am runing 2 w6s to 1 amp which is at 1ohm. And they do just fine. What should I expect from andding an amp and 2 more subs. score wise.

i would say,maybe 1 to 2 db's at the most.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004