Lung is at it again! 73 Caprice, install for the Ol' Skool

Heres what i got done tonight, i screwed off most of the day so i only put in a few hours of work but the box is ready for glass, and i ran outa MDF for the flush baffle, but i have alot of trunk panels to make.. so the flush baffle will actualy 2nd as a new back wall in the trunk as well..

Amps shipped and i ordered a 6in aero port from P-Ex.

IMG00811.jpg

IMG00812.jpg

IMG00813.jpg

IMG00814.jpg

IMG00815.jpg

IMG00818.jpg

IMG00819.jpg

IMG00821.jpg

IMG00823.jpg

IMG00824.jpg

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Wow, i have been missing this??? Car looks sick man! :good: Have a family friend that just did a little build in his old Charger. Little sq build. It's pretty nice hopping into a restored muscle car and getting blown away by the music quality!

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Wow, i have been missing this??? Car looks sick man! :good: Have a family friend that just did a little build in his old Charger. Little sq build. It's pretty nice hopping into a restored muscle car and getting blown away by the music quality!

Thanks man, not the equipment i personally would have chose in this setup but i will make it sounds as best it can..He really doesnt want super loud, just clean crusin' volumes

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Ok so Parts Express aint no joke, i got my email that the order was confirmed at 10am yesterday, today at 830am fedex showed up with the Port!!!!

Thats less than overnight shipping by 1 1/2hrs hahahahha!!!!!

IMG00832.jpg

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Not every build is for a # or needs 5k worth of equipment, its just gonna be a clean simple setup for some tunes on sunday drives

I feel you on that. I was thinking, its so typical to see a car like this getting such a low budget audio setup. I see it everyday, $500 car, $200 paint, $500 stereo and $2000 or more on rims.

Like I said nice car, the pics don't say much but the paint does look half way decent cant really tell tho.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I feel you on that. I was thinking, its so typical to see a car like this getting such a low budget audio setup. I see it everyday, $500 car, $200 paint, $500 stereo and $2000 or more on rims.

Like I said nice car, the pics don't say much but the paint does look half way decent cant really tell tho.

The color is awful if ya want my opinion, but he picked the car up as it sits for a REALLY good price, thats why i got it now to make it less Donk-Whack styled. He has plans to repaint in fall, and the rims are for sale. The body is SOLID, the Floors,trunk,doors, none of it have any of the typical cancer that effects these cars.. It has every option that was available in 73 except the Moonroof, but that cuzz from the factory it had the Vinyl Top poppin off.

I would love for him to drop a few bones on Lvl 3 15 for that box but he has had this audiobahn for a while collectin dust. I did his caddy last summer and he was very happy with the sound from it so he is basing his wants for this car of it, and it will sound clean, just not what we all would like to see or hear it do..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

IMG00835.jpg

IMG00834.jpg

Thats gonna be it for the night tho, i got a date and bewbs look alot more appealing than MDF right about now.. :pardon:

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

lies all lies get back to work! :D :D enjoy your date dude maybe you'll get to put the hammer to something else . :clapping:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived