Mother fucker! Chinese food sounds so good right now. Spicy bourbon chicken with fried rice, or mac-n-cheese covered in bourbon chicken it's the shit.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

i dont eat fish but the spring rolls dont have meat so i can get them

they vary in taste from restaraunt to restaraunt, at the one by the mall here they're good as hell. but at the place here in town they suck balls.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Mother fucker! Chinese food sounds so good right now. Spicy bourbon chicken with fried rice, or mac-n-cheese covered in bourbon chicken it's the shit.

you bastard, bourbon chicken sounds amazing...... lol its one of my favorite things but the place i usually eat at never has it and i have to drive an extra 2 miles and pay an extra 5 bucks to get it. but for the mac n cheese covered in bourbon chicken.. sounds kinda awkward in a way lol i feel cheated, im talking about this good ass food and all i have at the house is chef boyardee : (

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Craving from asian food comes from these little protion of glutamate that the cook throws in each meal.

So you basically gotta get your chinese food "fix" ? lol

In Germany is forbidden to use glutamate pure.

i would imagine, they found out that people get pissed off late at night wanting chinese food and put a stop to it lol

im sorry guys for bringing chinese food into mind to ya'll. but im craving it so damn bad but broke as hell. its 4 AM so theres no place open anyways at this time lol but damn, im so hungry for some slant eye noms

you bastard, bourbon chicken sounds amazing...... lol its one of my favorite things but the place i usually eat at never has it and i have to drive an extra 2 miles and pay an extra 5 bucks to get it. but for the mac n cheese covered in bourbon chicken.. sounds kinda awkward in a way lol i feel cheated, im talking about this good ass food and all i have at the house is chef boyardee : (

Before my roommate and I got kicked out of college we would get really messed up and go to the mall. It was only $2.75 for a huge thing of mac-n-cheese with bourbon chicken all over it. Fucking amazing. You can probably guess why we were kicked out lol.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Archived