Before my roommate and I got kicked out of college we would get really messed up and go to the mall. It was only $2.75 for a huge thing of mac-n-cheese with bourbon chicken all over it. Fucking amazing. You can probably guess why we were kicked out lol.

so they actually make the mac-n-cheese with bourbon chicken already on it? hell, i'd eat it right now if i could lol sounds actually pretty damn amazing. and yeah, i can see why you got kicked out lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

so they actually make the mac-n-cheese with bourbon chicken already on it? hell, i'd eat it right now if i could lol sounds actually pretty damn amazing. and yeah, i can see why you got kicked out lol

No, they just had the mac-n-cheese. They always ask what kind of rice or noodles then we saw the mac-n-cheese and said we wanted that instead, the first time they just looked at us like we were retarded or something, then every time we went in there they knew what we wanted. 2-3 days a week and they just stopped asking what we wanted and just made it.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

fuck that shit Im too wasted to even read this. fuck chinese, id rather be alseep pr osme shit.

fuck that shit Im too wasted to even read this. fuck chinese, id rather be alseep pr osme shit.

then why read it in the first place?

and what the hell is "id rather be asleep pr osme shit" ? lmao

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

You don't eat meat or fish well wtf do You eat... being a vegetarian is a waste of time and effort God put fish and animals on this earth to indulge upon.... seriously now!!

choices are choices i guess, its whatever the guy likes. if he dont wanna eat meat thats his choice. im not for the whole vegitarian thing. i love me a peice of rare bloody steak. but i mean its up to him what he wants.

Archived