Mitsubishi HO alternators

Hey guys!!! I am looking for a H/O alternator for my mitsubishi lancer..Anyone knows where i can get one?? DC power does not make any for mitsubishis :( ..Oh and by the way..There was a question in my mind that i want to ask you guys..If you wiring an extra battery @ the back of your car..Do you need to take ground from the front battery? or you can just take a ground from the chassis??

WoW! That was quick replies! thanks guys! but My car is a 1998 mitsubishi lancer with a 4G15 engine! these are for evos on the ebay sites!! here in Seychelles to run a Mitsu Evo you gotta have deep pockets! LOL! well jimmydb so grounding the second battery to the chassis will work?? will the battery still get charged??

You can try calling dom at iraggi or these sites.

http://ohiogen.com/

http://www.excessiveamperage.com/

Oh wow..Well Im in the seychelles islands..And urrrm.. Calling to the US is gonna cost a fortune here! LOL!! and also the international network here is like shit..i wish i was in the US..U guys are in heaven..Thanks for trying to help out skullz! really appreciate it!! Well by the way..is there in anyway that you can upgrade a standard alternator?? Just asking eh!

go to the iraggi section on the form and get his email address and e mail him cause that is free or go to Here and see if they have something there for you.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017