layed out 99 hoe build. HOLY UPDATES BATMAN, 2-8

Just screens for now, we are going to put a dvd player in the console, but the screens and dvd player will be seperate from the rest of the system, putting it in for tony's wife and kids. BTW the screens have headphone jacks

also don't really know if he will want to change that in the future.

here is what was drying. More on the dash.

100_1639.jpg

100_1637.jpg

This is a top view to see how it flows into the little package tray on top of the dash board.

100_1640.jpg

shit is taking shape man, looking great too

thanks bro, it has been one of those "how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time" kind of things but we are making progress. We are shooting for a deadline of august 6th, so that we can debut it at the MidWest Ink & Metal Fest (Our tattoo convention) so hopefully we will make it.

Shit lookin sweet keep up the great work . Lovein the heater in the last pic lol

lol and what is funny is it is like 103 today here lol oh well, gotta store the heater somewhere :good:

Shit is lookin good, i had to rip out the dash in my jeep cuz i had a short somewhere and lost all my lights. Putting it back together was a bitch. That dash is looking sick as hell cant wait to see it all put back together.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived