layed out 99 hoe build. HOLY UPDATES BATMAN, 2-8

doors are sick cant wait to see what you do in the back. paint it both pinstripe it and tske some pics. :good:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Okay so we got the air compressor installed at the shop. For the record it is an Eagle Max-Air and it pumps around 14.5 cubic foot at 90psi. Anyways got the oil changed and also the air filters replaced. Hopefully get more work done soon.

More delays.... We got the air compressor all hooked up, but that meant we had to find a place to put it. That ended up snowballing into completely redoing the back half of the shop. We are almost done now so we should be back on the build soon......Keep your fingers crossed.

lol j/k

but really

I'm gonna have to make a trip to see this ish

Keep up the good work, can't wait for more pictures

1992 Honda Accord

Alpine CDA 9856

Alpine Type R 12

Infinity Kappa's in front

Cadence in back

VVV*soon to come*VVV

Another Alpine Type R 12

AQ2200D

Small build log to come.

Finally got some more work done, got some more glass layed on the door pannels and got them roughed into shape, gotta go pick up some gorilla hair and bondo tomorrow so that we can start getting them pretty. Also started getting some of the wire ran, alot more to go though. I should have some pics up tomorrow though.

Archived