devil4u2c Posted May 20, 2010 Author Report Posted May 20, 2010 looks badass nice job Thanks alot bro
Loudintha509 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Any new pics man I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
USLESS Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 more pics more pics more pics my 94 ranger build http://www.stevemead...4-ranger-build/
devil4u2c Posted May 22, 2010 Author Report Posted May 22, 2010 We have 2 of the door panels ready for primer.
Loudintha509 Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 those doors are fucking sick ass fuck. I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
devil4u2c Posted May 23, 2010 Author Report Posted May 23, 2010 Thanks bro, workin on the other doors now, it took us around 15 hours of sanding and shit to get them to this point, lol so........Gotta get to work.
jeyrapboy Posted May 23, 2010 Report Posted May 23, 2010 Damn its starting to come together nice. Cant wait to see more.
USLESS Posted May 23, 2010 Report Posted May 23, 2010 the doors look bad ass man my 94 ranger build http://www.stevemead...4-ranger-build/
Loudintha509 Posted May 23, 2010 Report Posted May 23, 2010 Damn right you better get back to work. I didnt want to hear that it took so long sanding with two people. Its getting warmer out here so my build will start back up I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
devil4u2c Posted May 23, 2010 Author Report Posted May 23, 2010 Damn right you better get back to work. I didnt want to hear that it took so long sanding with two people. Its getting warmer out here so my build will start back up LOL not an excuse, I was just sayin lol. You get to work and so will I .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.