devil4u2c Posted June 19, 2010 Author Report Posted June 19, 2010 Sorry on the delay but we have been busy as hell at the tattoo shop and we have been also waiting on the painter to come pick up the dash and door panels so we can get them put in so we can start on the console, anyways the painter has the stuff so now its a waiting game to see when they get done.
Loudintha509 Posted June 20, 2010 Report Posted June 20, 2010 Nice dash. Do yo uhave any pics of your tatt work in the tatt section I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
devil4u2c Posted June 20, 2010 Author Report Posted June 20, 2010 yep, I posted a few in this thread..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/76156-our-own-thread/ Here is the shop I work at. http://www.adifferentimage.com
StatingROBIN Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 LOve the doors man. Im thinkin of usin some L5s in my doors as well as some KS components
IH8PunkRok Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 good old bump what became of this monster? -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
ryanFA5 Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 yeah. I'm wondering the same thing?!? 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
devil4u2c Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 Sorry to not have any updates on this build. I don't work work at the same tattoo shop anymore, so I haven't been able to keep up on the progress pics. I will swing by the shop and get some to post on my next days off. Alot has been done though. I think Tony has been taking the progress pics as he goes so there should be a ton of pics to upload.
devil4u2c Posted February 8, 2011 Author Report Posted February 8, 2011 more console pics Amp Rack action
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.