Jump to content

layed out 99 hoe build. HOLY UPDATES BATMAN, 2-8


Recommended Posts

Posted

I will try to get some more pics up tomorrow, weve been doing some planning on the subwoofer enclosure and hope to be starting on it soon.

Posted

Any new updates/pics man?

1992 Honda Accord

Alpine CDA 9856

Alpine Type R 12

Infinity Kappa's in front

Cadence in back

VVV*soon to come*VVV

Another Alpine Type R 12

AQ2200D

Small build log to come.

Posted

Sorry guys, Ive been finishing up a remodel of my house, knock out a wall here add a livingroom there kinda stuff. I will check on the rims and letcha know. Tnanks again on the kind words. Should get some work done tomorrow.

Posted

So the rims are 22 x 9 inch KMC Condors. More work was done, but alas no pics yet, mostly running wire into the doors, did also get the window controls extended, did I mention that we are relocating them to the console that we still have to build lol. Tomorrow there will be pics I guarantee it.

Posted

Okay, so we got quite a bit of work done today, all having to do with the subs. F'ed up thing is the computer at the shop skrewed up so I cant load pics up yet.

Sorry for the delays on the pics. Should have quite a few soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8843 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...