herbykw Posted April 9, 2010 Author Report Posted April 9, 2010 No it was not fused. I KNOW I KNOW. I FAILED. I have the fuse, but have been busy and it never got installed. I bought another fuse, and it will have 2 fuses when it is fixed. But since it was rubbing on something hot, i dont think it would have made a difference in this case. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
herbykw Posted April 10, 2010 Author Report Posted April 10, 2010 Got everything back up and running. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DBkSH6nJtw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuE1_uCkHhk 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
SSB Mike Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 Nice setup man what is the name of the song on the second hair trick video 2003 Ford Focus 2 12" DK King woofers 1 American Bass VFL 150.1 Infiniti Capas Front and Rear 2 Xstatic Batt Cap 2000's 1 Optima Red top 1/0 power-Big Three 4 AWG speaker wire Memphis line driver 8k H.I.D.s from SS Kustoms Blue Led ground affects
Red-navi-916 Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 How about links for iPhone/itouch users BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
XmaximuS Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 That happen to me in the late 80s. I've never ran heavy guage threw the cab since then. Because mishaps happens.. Don't feel to bad. I know there are a whole lot of people out there that aren't using fuses as well.. Keep bangin'.. X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
herbykw Posted April 14, 2010 Author Report Posted April 14, 2010 Nice setup man what is the name of the song on the second hair trick video Thanks. Its by Clyde Carson- Hood stomped out How about links for iPhone/itouch users If i knew how i would. I check most of this from my phone too. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
LoudNLow931 Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DBkSH6nJtw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuE1_uCkHhk 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
herbykw Posted April 14, 2010 Author Report Posted April 14, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DBkSH6nJtw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuE1_uCkHhk HA HA i should have been able to figure that out 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.