Couple of vids of my new door speakers

Just installed a pair of Pioneer Premier TS D720C 6.75 comps in the factory openings in my Crown Vic for a simple daily setup for now, sound amazing, videos do then no justice....being pushed by 2 channels of a MB Quart Discus 4125. Let me know what you guys think. Edited by tez4life

very clean sounding.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

sweet how you likeing that amp man?does it do at least close to power?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

nice man!

very clean sounding.

Thanks fellas, they are very nice sounding compared to my PG RSDs, midbass is smooth and I have zero deading in those doors, havent got around to it yet, lol.

Sounds good man! Live Loud!!!

Always man, thanks for the song, have not heard it in years until one of your vids of the Lincoln, :)

sweet how you likeing that amp man?does it do at least close to power?

I <3 my Discus 4125....Previously, I had a AQ 4x90 and a Sundown 125.2 running a set of PG RSDs with Blaupunk VC 100 tweeters, the MB Quart was superior to both amps in my opinion for the price. Was just as clean and makes just as much power as the Sundown, but its like having (2) 125.2s in a single amp casing. Amps defintly do rated power. I have a matching 1500.1 to push a pair of DC Level 3 15s that im going to post a vid of soon.