Sonic Electronix

Twigz 1994 Chevy Beretta Sound System

Hi Guys, I found out about Steve Meade's stuff from you tube and He gave me good advice when I entered my 1st comp. I'm only 20, and still attending school and don't have all that much money so i'm looking for a system that can compete but can still be reasonably priced. I currently am running two Punch P3's and was given Rockford Fosgate T5002 amp which I believe is $900 dollars for free because the amp I bought 2000 watt bd class was fried the same day I got it and i've been waiting over a fucking month to get it. So, At the competition which nobody showed up I took sum pictures, and my 2nd try I hit 138.4 dbz. The car is mine, but it's under my fathers name and He would fucking kill me if I took out the back seat. I know if I took out the back seat I could run 4 12's but I don't think it'll happen. So without further a due heres my system.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I go to a store called Xtreme Audio, and I have them do all my installs. I can't work with them until I turn 24 for insurance reasons and it sucks. I would love to do my own stuff but nor have the knowledge, tools, or the cash.

I'm going to get Rockford T2's and a Down Fire Fiber Glass Box and Component Power Series Speakers but I can't get it all at once. I'm from Illinois. Please let me know what you guys think and if you have any tips or idea's of your own I'd love to hear them cuz I have the HEART to Compete.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

1 or 2...depending on how you do it.

when I get my amp which I swear to god they better have it by end of this week, or i'm lighting their balls on fire, I'll take more pictures of my trunk, from the outside, and the inside, The 1st thing im gonna do is get the T2's has anyone used them, or heard them? I would like to hear sum reviews on the T2's 12's. For $800 dollars I'm sure they hit hard.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

how much space do you have to work with?

If I took out my back seat I could fit mayb 4 15's. I suck at math so I can't give u a measure, but I'll take more detailed pictures once I get my amp.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

just take a tape measure and measure your max dementions

I can't even do that.

:angry:

like I said, I suck at math even the simplest shit I can't do like measuring for example.

If I had my car i'd take pictures tomm but I should get it back wednesday from the shop.

we put in more work to this car than it's fucking worth but I love it and that's wha matters.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived