I like the idea of the DUI plates. I'm sure we could have a few different plates for different offenders :D

Sucks your stuck with them thou

that would be an awesome idea given ive been hit twice by drunk drivers. my mom has been hit and has spinal damage. my sisters car was hit in a parking lot. based on the damage i would assume they were. and my bosses car went through the same(they did 4 grand outside of labor from hittin his rear end in a L shaped parking lot. and where he was parked you would think it would be impossible to got fast into him let alone even hit him)

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

In ohio "party plates" are bright orange, and the cops can pull you over at anytime they would like. just to check if your sober or not..

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.