Playa Named Joe Posted April 10, 2010 Author Report Posted April 10, 2010 I'm with you Joe! I'd be pissed and looking for answers. I know times are tough but that's just plan f^cked up! My friend had 48 hours, and he doesn't get a check for that. There were a few people that had close to 40 hours, and the don't get a check. It is f(_)CKed up. I'm looking but not really getting that far. I will be contacting the Police department and the local courthouse to see if there is anything I'm missing during my online search. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
monster9391 Posted April 10, 2010 Report Posted April 10, 2010 I'm with you Joe! I'd be pissed and looking for answers. I know times are tough but that's just plan f^cked up! you got that right hope all goes well bro. Pioneer deh 2100b (2)Hifonics Brutus BXI2006D Crossfire 200 watt 2 channel soon to be 4 DC level 3 15's (2)gel batts Big 3 200 Amp Alt
Playa Named Joe Posted April 10, 2010 Author Report Posted April 10, 2010 you got that right hope all goes well bro. Thanks man. I'm hopping it goes well too. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
z_ro Posted April 10, 2010 Report Posted April 10, 2010 In the state ohio... http://www.davidyounglaw.com/?gclid=CPS_7Yac-6ACFQsNDQodaEcBtA The Law Firm of David A. Young, LLC is the recognized leader in the representation of employees and executives throughout the State of Ohio. We have developed a statewide reputation for strong and aggressive advocacy in the areas of employment law and discrimination. The Firm strives to provide personal service and superior legal representation in the areas of: * Age Discrimination * Gender Discrimination * Sexual Harassment and Abuse * Pregnancy Discrimination * Disability Discrimination * National Origin Discrimination and Retaliation * Unpaid Overtime and Collective Actions * Whistleblower Claim * Worker's Compensation Retaliation * Family Medical Leave Act * Sarbanes-Oxley Act * Qui Tam Act * False Claims Act * Wrongful Discharge * Severance Agreements Name: Phone: Email: Call toll-free: 1-877-469-2680 for a free consultation! In short, we are an Ohio employment law firm handling discrimination and harassment claims on behalf of fired employees and executives throughout the State. It is our mission to vigorously defend employee rights in Ohio. We frequently represent persons who were terminated because of race discrimination, age discrimination, sexual harassment, disability discrimination, religious discrimination, gender discrimination as well as those who have claims before the EEOC (“Equal Employment Opportunity Commission”) and OCRC (“Ohio Civil Rights Commission”). The Firm also has a proven record of success as one of counsel obtaining a $7.8 Million Age Discrimination Verdict, the largest discrimination verdict in Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas history. In addition, The Law Firm of David A. Young, LLC has served as counsel in nationwide class action litigation and has negotiated numerous substantial financial settlements on behalf of its many clients. We have been able to achieve this success by maintaining a unique boutique employment law practice focused solely on the representation of employees who have been wronged. By maintaining this concentrated practice, the Firm is able to provide skilled legal representation and is at the forefront in the fields of age discrimination, sexual harassment, disability discrimination, race discrimination, retaliation, whistleblower claims, and wage and overtime disputes. If you think you were fired because of your age, race, gender, harassment or a disability, we understand and can help. We provide legal representation on behalf of employees and executives in the areas of employment law and discrimination throughout the State of Ohio, including Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Youngstown, Toledo, Dayton, Canton, Akron, and Lorain. MIGHT NOT apply in your case but the unpayed Overtime thing has a ring to it. Look up labor laws in your area and see what you can find. Its not as simple as them just saying fuck it and not paying you. You earned that money... FIGHT for it. just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
Playa Named Joe Posted April 10, 2010 Author Report Posted April 10, 2010 In the state ohio... http://www.davidyounglaw.com/?gclid=CPS_7Yac-6ACFQsNDQodaEcBtA MIGHT NOT apply in your case but the unpayed Overtime thing has a ring to it. Look up labor laws in your area and see what you can find. Its not as simple as them just saying fuck it and not paying you. You earned that money... FIGHT for it. Thank you very much. That is a big help, I hope it leads somewhere. Thank you! 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
z_ro Posted April 10, 2010 Report Posted April 10, 2010 Thank you very much. That is a big help, I hope it leads somewhere. Thank you! On Monday i can see if i can get some advice from a lawyer. (I'm a file clerk at a law firm)I CANNOT guarantee That i CAN get you legal advice though. Of course I'm in texas and the law is different from state to state. For the most part THAT guy IS in Ohio and it says call for a free consultation. I would call Tomorrow and see if anyone is there. If not call Monday. I can see if any of the attorneys know anything about ohio labor laws. If a bunch of yall are affected, yall can get a class action lawsuit started. I hope it works out for you. just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
Reaper Posted April 10, 2010 Report Posted April 10, 2010 do you know if they filed for bankruptcy because if they did your SOL.
Playa Named Joe Posted April 10, 2010 Author Report Posted April 10, 2010 On Monday i can see if i can get some advice from a lawyer. (I'm a file clerk at a law firm)I CANNOT guarantee That i CAN get you legal advice though. Of course I'm in texas and the law is different from state to state. For the most part THAT guy IS in Ohio and it says call for a free consultation. I would call Tomorrow and see if anyone is there. If not call Monday. I can see if any of the attorneys know anything about ohio labor laws. If a bunch of yall are affected, yall can get a class action lawsuit started. I hope it works out for you. Thanks, I submitted a brief description to them via email. do you know if they filed for bankruptcy because if they did your SOL. I'm not sure if they did or didn't. They never told me anything. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
somerandomguy Posted April 10, 2010 Report Posted April 10, 2010 That's complete bullshit.. sorry man. Is it just your ponderosa.. or all of them? I love ponderosa and we have one (well.. about 20 miles away), hope it doesn't close!
z_ro Posted April 10, 2010 Report Posted April 10, 2010 do you know if they filed for bankruptcy because if they did your SOL. not Entirely true... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100203070145AA6SAbL It IS a long nasty process but its entirely possible to get lost wages and possibly get something for mental anguish over the ordeal. That's what bankruptcy courts are for just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.