Reaper Posted April 10, 2010 Report Posted April 10, 2010 it would cost him more than the 190 just to go to court if he lost. then he'd b fucked for 190 don't know if its really worth it.
Jimmydb Posted April 10, 2010 Report Posted April 10, 2010 Good luck man, lost wages suck! My brother is contacting the labor boards over 4 hours of unpaid wages working on a dairy farm (all legal work on the payroll) He was told if they don't pay up by the next pay check that the board would be on the farm about it.
Playa Named Joe Posted April 10, 2010 Author Report Posted April 10, 2010 That's complete bullshit.. sorry man. Is it just your ponderosa.. or all of them? I love ponderosa and we have one (well.. about 20 miles away), hope it doesn't close! I think its just my Ponderosa, but there has been other ones closed by the same person who manages the one I worked at. not Entirely true... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100203070145AA6SAbL It IS a long nasty process but its entirely possible to get lost wages and possibly get something for mental anguish over the ordeal. That's what bankruptcy courts are for I'm up for that. I just want what I earned. it would cost him more than the 190 just to go to court if he lost. then he'd b fucked for 190 don't know if its really worth it. Idk either, depending on what my local police department and courthouse people say, I may go for it or not. Good luck man, lost wages suck! My brother is contacting the labor boards over 4 hours of unpaid wages working on a dairy farm (all legal work on the payroll) He was told if they don't pay up by the next pay check that the board would be on the farm about it. Nice, I'm losing out on about 30-ish hours because the one check bounced and they aren't handing out are paychecks. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
somerandomguy Posted April 10, 2010 Report Posted April 10, 2010 I think its just my Ponderosa, but there has been other ones closed by the same person who manages the one I worked at. phew.. ok So your ponderosa is like closed closed or like closed as in maybe after like next week it will be closed?
Playa Named Joe Posted April 21, 2010 Author Report Posted April 21, 2010 Alright, well. The other day I got a check in the mail. It was the same amount as the check that bounced. So I talked to some employees, and they said they all got checks too, for the week they worked before they closed. Sinced I only worked like.35 hours more then the last week... So I took the bounced check in, along with the check I got in the mail and cashed them both. Gots meh monies! -- like 2 or 3 dollars less then if I would fight for it... so I'm not fighting it. PROBLEM SOLVED 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.