Painting the engine bay.// Anyone interested...

That isn't a timing belt. It's the belt drive for the blower.. I hope you're joking, because you have engine swapping in your interests, so I hope you're being smart.. if not then...

On a side note, the engine bay looks bad as hell. Hate to get an oil leak, that's for sure.

I didn't mean to say timing belt.. I mean the belt.. Haha.. Take it eazy. Sometimes i like to joke.. Another shoot on the bay. It not the best because i didn't weld those tiny holes...

Picture033.jpg

Edited by Gotloud555

Very nice and is that your car? It seem like some did a wire tuck..

thats my firend's car, just like this one too:

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

im just showing their painted engine bays, and that both of them are pretty well "wire tucked"

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

you can do something like this for your steering rack like mine is done. mine is just looped back and full of fluid and works fine. this pic is not mine just an example

power9.jpg

I never thought if that would work. YOu have change your power steering into a manual steering?