HELP! radio speakers not working

So I wired up my amp and sub, but once i got done and went to listen, my radio speakers quit working.... im not sure what it could be, however i did notice my amp lite up after i attached my power wire and rca's... Im thinking maybe the amp was grounded threw my rca's but im still confused because my remote wire was'nt in so I dont know. Any input would be awsome!

Did you use the stock speaker wire in place or run new wire to them? Do you have anyway to check the speaker and make sure they still work?

EDIT: If you have another known good speaker to play check the output on the h/u also.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

What h/u do you have and did you get it new? Either the h/u isn't putting out sound, wires are bad and need to be replaced or speakers are bad, you'll have to check them all. Start at the h/u and work your way to the speakers, make sure you have good known gear to test with or you'll just run in circles checking.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2