Sonic Electronix

My freind has 2 dvc 12 subs in his extended cab truck. He has been experiancing humming noice when he plays music. He has a bass nob and when you turn it up to a certain point it starts to hummmmmmmm. He has a bamf amp. Someone thinks it is the h.u. Idk, just trying to rule out all problems. Please give advise.

My freind has 2 dvc 12 subs in his extended cab truck. He has been experiancing humming noice when he plays music. He has a bass nob and when you turn it up to a certain point it starts to hummmmmmmm. He has a bamf amp. Someone thinks it is the h.u. Idk, just trying to rule out all problems. Please give advise.

in my past experience ive seen ppl run cheap rca's, running rca's next to the hot wire, bad ground on the h.u., or a bad ground on the amp!start with those to see what it maybe

in my past experience ive seen ppl run cheap rca's, running rca's next to the hot wire, bad ground on the h.u., or a bad ground on the amp!start with those to see what it maybe

if your running the rca near a power move them to the opposite side of the vehicle if you can and also check your ground liek rollin_tito said

Archived