Sonic Electronix

why dosnt rockfordfosgate recone subwoofers?

I too have used kicker for a few years now, and they have never let me down, Most of the assumption of Kicker sounding like shit, is that while true there are alot of people running there equipment, how many of them actually build the right quality boxes for them. Probably 90% of people that run kicker are uneducated Dont Knows that throw there subs in shitty prefab boxes that are half the recommended airspace, off a Sony/PowerAcoustik/whatever other crap amps there are, cause they dont want to spend 400 retail on a true 1500rms amp, so they go with the others that advertise 2000max thinking they are the same quality. And I know this has been said many times before, but if the L7 sounds like shit so much how come it has won so many SQ awards, I will tell you, cause the people installing the L7 now what the hell they are doing.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

• 6 months later...

true shit dc audio FTW

you really bumped a post this old to fan boy. Yeah i can tell im going to like you. :No:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived