Sonic Electronix

why dosnt rockfordfosgate recone subwoofers?

alright i just was walking this guy was walking out off his house he looked PISSED and he said kid you want a sub woofer i was like hell yeah he gave me a fosgate 12 i was like kool and when i got home i pressed on the cone i heard some crunching i was like wtf and i called rf and they said they dont do recones and i really want to use this woofer were can i get a recon kit ?

For a company like RF and other very large companies to offer recone kits to the general consumer would cause them more headaches and problems then it is worth.

When you deal with high quality companies such as Kicker you usaully get one guilt free replacement during your warranty period.

Blow a Kicker sub thats under warranty and they will replace it without asking any questions for all 365 days of your warranty.

RF might do the same but I don't run their subs so I don't know for sure.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

ya most companies come with a one year manufactures warranty.. although some place offer extended warranty. but ya your sol unless you get someone else to fix it... check out those guys/sites

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived