Sonic Electronix

i have an 09 silverado ext cab and i was wandering if there are any good underseat boxes out there for my truck. anyone have any ideas?

thanks[:

there is this company called super crew sound they make custom boxes for trucks if you arent up to it and they are about as cheap as you could build one finished.

If you are on a tight budget then thats not a bad deal I didnt pay attention to how much shipping was, but personally i think you will get bored with that pretty quick . As far as brand wise thats kinda personal opinion alot of people here are into spl or just LOUD ASS music haha. I would recomend a lil beefer of a sub that way when you are ready for more BOOM you can just adjust shit.

If you are a kicker guy look in to the comp vr those are a good entry level sub and will give you a descent amount of bang for your buck and actually id check at local audio stores a lot of kicker dealers offer those in buy one get one free deals to compete with online sales and youll get a warranty to :good:

Orion hcca those are great entry level to haha jk but bad ass subs ! :woot:

If you are on a tight budget then thats not a bad deal I didnt pay attention to how much shipping was, but personally i think you will get bored with that pretty quick . As far as brand wise thats kinda personal opinion alot of people here are into spl or just LOUD ASS music haha. I would recomend a lil beefer of a sub that way when you are ready for more BOOM you can just adjust shit.

oh yeah shipping is free in the U.S.