Sonic Electronix

level 5s will need more than 3k to come fully alive..

my boy big pimpin has two audioque hdc3s in his bronco 2 in a 9 cube box tuned super low on 6k and they hold up..

6 cube box for 12s is a little big.. i think

6k in a six cube might be pushin it for 12s

This is true. But I'm sure Rusty will work out a deal with you. Just shoot him a pm with your offer.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

alright then 5 cubes it is. See i read up alot and i mean alot on amps and subs. My problem is i would much rather see how they are performing in person. I have a basic knowledge about boxes though... i wanna get much better about those. Considering they are such a huge part of the setup. Now for the design im really thinking of putting the subs firing up and the port firing back.... this is in a full hatch. What do you think about that?

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

I still think you should go with the lvl 4 xls they will take that power just build the right enclosure for em.

ok so if i went with the lvl 4 xls why would they be any better? im up for all input i just havent got to see them in action other than on youtube... what kind of box would i need for those subs as well?

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

ok so if i went with the lvl 4 xls why would they be any better? im up for all input i just havent got to see them in action other than on youtube... what kind of box would i need for those subs as well?

because the xls will get louder on that 6k than the level 5s.. the level 5s need alot of power to wake up..

the xls are basically a level 5 with a slightly smaller motor.. theyve been known to take a beating. and perform really well.

i have a level 4 with level 5 coil and im REALLY happy with it. lots of excursion and no mechanical noise you read my bit about wall socketing it!! lol

the audioques are really nice too. alot of loud high power setups on them. and another plus is if you blow it the recones are cheap. and the only thing you have to glue is the surround.. the spiders are spaced apart on a block that you bolt to the basket..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

because the xls will get louder on that 6k than the level 5s.. the level 5s need alot of power to wake up..

the xls are basically a level 5 with a slightly smaller motor.. theyve been known to take a beating. and perform really well.

i have a level 4 with level 5 coil and im REALLY happy with it. lots of excursion and no mechanical noise you read my bit about wall socketing it!! lol

the audioques are really nice too. alot of loud high power setups on them. and another plus is if you blow it the recones are cheap. and the only thing you have to glue is the surround.. the spiders are spaced apart on a block that you bolt to the basket..

Ive gotten a quote from rusty on what i can get the lvl 4xls for and im happy with that price. Its really a close toss up with aq and dc.... Both ive seen do some crazy stuff the most power ive seen an aq 12 take is a sundown 3000d. which is a good pure 3k. Im really not sure what all the 12'' xls can but i might give em a shot. as i said its a close toss up i like both the brands.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz