My dad has an 2000 navigator. He hasn't driven it in about a week and when he went to drive it today the rear of the truck was just about touching the tires. The compressor wont come on at all. I know this is a common problem and as common as it is I cant find a decent write up on it anywhere. I joined two Ford specific forums and I cant find jack. Some say a relay behind the fog light others say compressor, some say ride height sensor. If anyone has gone through this please help. I can fix it if I can find out whats wrong I just have no experience with these trucks.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Nobody? I know there are a couple Navigators on this forum and I bet there are some Expeditions. Somebody has gone through this problem before

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

www.strutmaster.com .. yank them shits off, put in coil springs. swap takes maybe 30 mins to do

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Thanks. turned out to be a relay, cost $50 used. Sure beat the hell outta spending $800 for a suspension swap

d(-__-)b

^^ thats good my compressor went out like a year ago and had to buy a new one glad you got it all worked out. them compressors aint cheap. when mine goes out suspension worth it

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived