Sonic Electronix

So i got a killer deal on a 18" elemental designs sub i couldnt pass it up so i did yard work all last week and this weekend to get the money for it and well....now for the fun part a box. i looked up on there site the have 3.5cf at 30hz and the DDloud or something like tht at 3.5cf at 35hz i do not know what tht means, double loud? i dont know ha but since all i know how to do is wire up systems and hook them up and everything ima need some help making a box maybe some designs since i dont know a thing about making boxes is there there a way to do 3.5cf and to tune tht to either 30 or 35hz which ever will be louder. if anyone can help a comment here or a PM would be fuckn amazing! i want to join the big boys with the 18 ha. If you know how to design good boxes i dont mind taking my sweetass time to make sure every cut is right and everything is sealed and possiably fiberglassed so its solid.

IMG_3262.jpg

the new toy:)

Edited by Indianabobo

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

It's going to be hard to fit that box. It's gonna have to be something like sub firing up and port firing to the back.

Edited by k3n12ock

DDLoud is probably daily driver loud, a box that will be loud and livable with everyday. So it won't sound like dog issh

tht never went through my head....ha i feel dumb its kinda obvious haha, thanks man! what u mean dog issh? u think ti will sound poopy at 30hz?

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

It's going to be hard to fit that box. It's gonna have to be something like sub firing up and port firing to the back.

exactly what i wanted to do and keep the seats folded down with the amp mounted to the front side of the box, man ur thinkn with ur noggin ha

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

From what i have heard you should tune it low around 30hz so then the box peaks at around 35

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

I want to see this sub from the side cause i want to see the magnet :lol:

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

heres a pic of the side the other sub is a cadence ZRS-1000

IMG_3257.jpg

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

i had a mojo 15" in a protege (mazda) n the box was hard as hell to put in so i kno its gon b harder to fit the 18" n there

well the plan is to have the sub firing up the port towards the back and it be around 15" tall to leave room for the excursion and shit and have ti be longer and a little wider

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU