Sonic Electronix

Yo WTF are y'all talking about? I just need the box demensions

Dude, you should know what they are talking about, read your title, then their posts.

Be careful with your titles :P

Oh, PM me how much room you got and i can design you one :)

Edited by bassl0va

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Guest Scylloga

Dude, you should know what they are talking about, read your title, then their posts.

Be careful with your titles :P

Oh, PM me how much room you got and i can design you one :)

its sad I read that as titties.....and yes most epic thread in a while.

And im the one trying to answer the question while i missed all the fun...

And if you listen to rap with that kind of power (which is not a lot considering these can take that audioque 3500 watt amp with ease, make your box 8.4-8.7 cubes tuned to 38 hz. Even with that tuning, audioques play in to the mid upper 20hz's and up very loudly.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31