Anybody Heard Gucci's Burrprint 2 HD?

I like it. A few songs slam pretty good. "Boy From the Block", "Gucci on the Rise", "Coca Coca", and my favorite is the intro. Not the loudest song, but I like the song in general.

It's been out for a week, I think.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

I like it. A few songs slam pretty good. "Boy From the Block", "Gucci on the Rise", "Coca Coca", and my favorite is the intro. Not the loudest song, but I like the song in general.

It's been out for a week, I think.

havent heard it yet but I love bumpin gucci so I am going to have to pick it up

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

Got this a few days ago, was wondering when somebody was going to make a topic about it, I don't normally start music topics. Overall I think the CD is pretty good. Only kept 1 song though "Everybody Looking" cuz it slams

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

im slowing alot of songs on it right now and bass boosting, because they arent clipped like some albums.. got lucky with it i guess

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

im slowing alot of songs on it right now and bass boosting, because they arent clipped like some albums.. got lucky with it i guess

how im living, micasasucasa(cocacoca) and boy on the block i already did... they are in zip 12 and 13, lol... old news to me when ur a mixtape fiend

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

how im living, micasasucasa(cocacoca) and boy on the block i already did... they are in zip 12 and 13, lol... old news to me when ur a mixtape fiend

the coca coca is like 8 mins long though i think u have a shorter version and ill have to look for those i guess i missed them because ive dl'd every single one of your zips lol

edit: wow i had them on my playlist that i listen to daily and i havent played them yet...

do u care if i put them on youtube and in my thread though? because they are different speeds and diff bass boosts..

Edited by chrispy

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

the coca coca is like 8 mins long though i think u have a shorter version and ill have to look for those i guess i missed them because ive dl'd every single one of your zips lol

no he cut the parts out that he dident like...i think its better

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Hope they ALL jump on recording in HD,,, 5.1 or sumthin

Edited by Kreep Show

KreeP-ShoW "The BeaT BanGa"

'01 Chvy 'Burb and Its Butt A.. NaKed

MySpace PimP - KreeP-ShoW "the BeaT BanGa" add ME

FaceBook PoPP'r - Kreep Jamez add ME

"Dooing Betta then sum BUT maybe Worse than otherz"