Sonic Electronix

how will this work? nice setup? a t10001bd running a loaded 15 bl in a 300c, my cuz wants me to get him some stuff and i wanted some input on the setup. he wants his shit in asap so i may be ordering everything tonite. any other amp suggestions? also, has anyone ever installed an after market amp in a loaded 300C? it has the stock Navi unit in it and im sure it has an amp and 7" sub, how will i wire this? audio leads from the stock amp then a LOC or audio leads befor the amp then LOC?? or is there a better way? he wants to keep the stock Navi Head Unit, last time i installed a LOC on a car after volume 17ish it didnt get any louder?? only the mids and highs did?????

newer vehicles have built in eq curves to turn down the bass. they did that to save money on replacing speakers. kinda bullshit if you ask me. in order to bypass that you will need to go to an after market unit. if not no matter what you will still get the bass curve. you will be using a line out converter so your still using the stock output so you may not get the full bass you want. ive seen a lot of people hooking them up to a speaker terminal.

but that amp and sub match up will be PERFECT. get a dual 2 ohm and wire it to 1 ohm. BUT you will need to upgrade the battery under the hood and i would get a second battery just to keep up the voltage a lil better

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

thanks for the input, will a optima under the hood and the big 3 do the job? i told my cuz that a 2nd batter my be needed he said he realllllyyyy dosent want one and to see what i can fix him up w/o using a 2nd batt??? i told him its ez but i guess he just dont want one????

get a kinetik hc600 or a couple of 1 farad caps and you'll be good to go.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

no..

caps=crap

just get something like a battcap 800 or something if anything..

i'm running full farad caps with a t1000.1 and they work just fine.if he goes any higher in watts

then he will need a extra battery.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004