Second Skin Audio

30 hertz port

Cuz its a blow through in my truck can't go no taller then it won't fit and thicker then 1/2 inch I won't have the mounting diameter

Well. If you glass and resin and CF it, won't it be to thick? what size sub/subs are you trying to fit?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

No 1/4 inch thicker but 3 18" AA smd's

three of those monsters in a blowthru! Dude, your nuts. You could use 3/4 MDF, then do all the other stuff, but only do it where it won't interfere with mounting.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Ok thanks man and for not thinking I'm crazy lol but mdf rings are gonna surround the subs and the outside of the rings are gonna be the ports so very very custom one of a kind its gonna be a lot of work and about 100 mdf rings but I'm gonna be patient and hope its all worth it

Ok thanks man and for not thinking I'm crazy lol but mdf rings are gonna surround the subs and the outside of the rings are gonna be the ports so very very custom one of a kind its gonna be a lot of work and about 100 mdf rings but I'm gonna be patient and hope its all worth it

Sounds cool, the thicker the wood you can get in the better. Make a build log please. It sounds interesting :good:

Edited by bassl0va

haha, with 1/2'' wood ur box gunna be a passive radiator foreal

if ur truck is extended cab i would wall it rather than doin a blowthrew, i kno i like blowthrews like the next basshead but it wont work out like u would want it to

3 18's in a blowthrew would be sick but box has to be built damn good, i dont use anything under 3/4 for sub boxs for any type of speaker cept my 6&1/2's i used 1/2'' lol, and it was birch

your gunna be in a world of hurt when u try to get those loud with that small of wood

if you have a tano cover over ur bed u might could do 2 subs inverted and one regular in something like a 4th order bandpass or somethin

hell why not just do a sealed box? would cut down on size and will let u do ur 3/4'' wood to help wit flexin, and sealed boxs get loud too

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Sounds cool, the thicker the wood you can get in the better. Make a build log please. It sounds interesting :good:

yes pictures lol :good:

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner