Sundown Audio

Gedun Audio

Neo_frog

So has anybody heard of them or used their products? A guy posted that he would be using one on here, but I wanted to get some opinions since they are a prospect for upgrades.

http://www.gedunaudio.com/

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I have never heard of them but there Guts look really fucking sexy.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Amps are made in Hong Kong I guess. The e-mail I got from there is very poor English.

[email protected]

I read somewhere that they were made in the buildhouse as DAT was, though I dont know how accurate that statement is. It was on the PWKDesign forum.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Gedun is a writingform of the name from the first and second Dalai Lama.

This is the next step of distortion from the chinese red empire, on the land Tibet, the folk of Tibetians and their culture.

And the Gedunamps look like any lightly good quality chinese amps, no reason to buy someone.

Stop suporting of those firms and acting, buy some Sundowns, DAT, AQ and so on amps.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

This is the next step of distortion from the chinese red empire, on the land Tibet, the folk of Tibetians and their culture.

And the Gedunamps look like any lightly good quality chinese amps, no reason to buy someone.

Stop suporting of those firms and acting, buy some Sundowns, DAT, AQ and so on amps.

:orly3:

[email protected]

But who can really know until someone trys em out, and tests/clamps them, I am sure when any of those companys first came out some people where leary about them, since they where a new company, and people want to stick with there proven amps. When any new company comes around its gonna take a few people to try em out, before they will get the potential success of Sundown/AQ/DAT/AP etc....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

But who can really know until someone trys em out, and tests/clamps them, I am sure when any of those companys first came out some people where leary about them, since they where a new company, and people want to stick with there proven amps. When any new company comes around its gonna take a few people to try em out, before they will get the potential success of Sundown/AQ/DAT/AP etc....

No comment

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived