Three 6th grade boys here were going to do a columbine like attack this weekend at a school dance... they had guns hid around the school and everything. But one of them took a picture of at least one of the guns, and sent it to people... and got caught.

Really, I am surprised it took this long. Our schools didn't have cameras until 2 years ago (and they only put the cameras in because we got a ton of macbooks and some were getting stolen) (and only the high school and middle school have cameras now) and still no metal detectors. It'd be VERY easy for shit to go down quickly. With school sucking so much and being so depressing and all, I really am surprised..

Edit: It's not like there are only 10 kids per school or something, either.. 1000 kids in middle school and over 1000 in high school (I know that's not a lot, but just saying..)

Edited by somerandomguy

thats nuts, crazy little kids, we got camaras littered all over our school, but only cuz every morning some kid would go into the bathroom about 5 years ago, and either bring in a bag of shit( i mean like poop) and throw it all over the bathroom or the kid had some serious bowel problems, i was told this by my spanish teacher who is also the head football coach whos been there for likee 25 years or something, but anyone noone checks the camaras except for the outside ones ( for people smoking and what not) unless shit was stolen or a fight etc.

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Truthfully public schools are going to hell. Teachers do not care as much for the kids as they use to. Most teachers are only in it for the money. School is getting quite depressing for children. To tell you the truth my cousin who is 14 got offered crack at school.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

wtf. 6th grade kids?

Yup :werd_msword:

thats nuts, crazy little kids, we got camaras littered all over our school, but only cuz every morning some kid would go into the bathroom about 5 years ago, and either bring in a bag of shit( i mean like poop) and throw it all over the bathroom or the kid had some serious bowel problems, i was told this by my spanish teacher who is also the head football coach whos been there for likee 25 years or something, but anyone noone checks the camaras except for the outside ones ( for people smoking and what not) unless shit was stolen or a fight etc.

They don't check them here either unless something happens (fight, this, something stolen, etc. )

Truthfully public schools are going to hell. Teachers do not care as much for the kids as they use to. Most teachers are only in it for the money. School is getting quite depressing for children. To tell you the truth my cousin who is 14 got offered crack at school.

I don't know about that. The pay isn't very good, especially for the amount of time you have to go to school, the same amount of time and a different job would be a lot more money. At least around here. I think that *maybe* it's a combination of the money and it can't be THAT hard, especially for an elementary teacher, I mean come on..

Edited by somerandomguy

Truthfully public schools are going to hell. Teachers do not care as much for the kids as they use to. Most teachers are only in it for the money.

wrongggggggggggg, the teacher in my HS are getting a huge cut in there checks aswell as staff lay offs due to huge tax cuts, NJ schools are doing a walk out sometime this month due to it

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

The high school I use to go to when I was still in high school didn't have metal detectors, nor did they have cameras (Only 19yo just graduated last year). They finally setup cameras in the parking lot during my senior year, but they were fake just to scare people. Only reason I saw that is because people use to smoke cigarettes in the parking lot without getting in trouble, about 3 people got their cars keyed, and 1 car got broken into during school. If I remember correctly, when I was in 9th grade a senior (or junior) did get busted for having a gun in his locker, but they still never set up metal detectors. It would be very easy for shit to go down at the high school I use to go to.

It is a shame that some kids have it so bad that they think they can't do anything except bring guns to school and shoot people. That's one of the main reasons I don't pick on people, yeah I make small jokes here and there in a friendly way only to people I am friends with, not random people. Usually when I see people getting picked on horribly I will stand up for them if they are just sitting there taking it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I will let you in on a secret, no teacher does it for the money, it doesn't pay much. Public school are going to hell but it isn't the teachers (well mostly, there are some TERRIBLE teachers out there). I teach in an elementary school in Memphis and I can promise you that teachers DO in fact care for the students. The problem lies not with the teachers but with No Child Left Behind.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69