Lownoma,Full Fiberglass dash Build

I believe 6 more days and Darrens Headed to Indy with the truck.......he still has to rewire the dash....cut down the new seats...recover them....hook up all the gauges.....and the list goes on....Im not sure what this show in Indy is called so Darren fill us in.........................................

and if any of yas will be there.....make sure to check it out.....

what show and when, i might show up to look at this peice of beauty

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

Man, I'm jealous.......

That big dash took you less time to complete than my little puny door panels. Looks great man.

Dont be.........

I killed myself on this thing....I knocked this thing out in just over a month....I did this for a Friend ...who will return the favor..to my car..with his skills...I told him Id have it ready for Indy.............I did.....

but it was brutal.....there are SO MANY manhours into this thing.......And Im drained.....

not only would I NOT do this again....in such a short timeframe....but..I dont believe I could...

June 29th

Posted Image

Posted Image

August 8th

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

NO.....Thank you for giving so much to inspire us! I REALLY appreciate the work that went into this and Im sure so does Darren! I know I have said it b4 but you are truely the F/G God!

EDIT: Oh yeaah..The Billet Wheel!

again...thank you...

God........No....lol :) No man can fill them shoes.......... :blink:

i believe am damn good at what I do........but I also try to stay humble.......ya know what I mean.....I have always been pretty artistic.....I could draw like no other.....when I was a little tike...lol

Now I pick up a pencil...and Im own3d http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

But my artistic.........side decided to Join forces...with my Love for fiberglassing..

I am forever learning....I learn at least 3 new tricks,with every project I take on...

But i TRY...to step it up a bit...with each project.....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I learned so much through trial &error...........just on this dash build... this is my first dash build...and I couldnt be any happier with it.........it turned out Killer..............but there was ALOT of headscratchin.........at a couple different times...........for a "on the fly" "Just wingin it"

I Love it... :blush:

I dunno about what everyone else thinks, but I believe that all the headscatchin', long hours, new tricks, and trial and error paid off on this build. The outcome is superb, outstanding, awesome, sick, wicked, and all that shit. Dude it's F**KING OFF THE CHAIN... Your artistic abilities are just damn awesome. I loved watching this build and really appreciate you sharing it with us all. Your work has givin' me like hundreds of ideas, so hopefully I can incorporate your ideas with a few of my own.

Thanks again, keep up the great work bro.

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

did you do anything with the underside of the dash? any paint on that? and is the dash going to be painted later on like you said it was?

No itll be primer forever........ :lol::lol::lol: .....

:blink::blink::blink: Dee-Dee-Deeeee

:) Of course itll get painted.......but there is alot of interior left in this truck.....and Darren leaves...next week for indy

Archived