J00bles' DC XL 18s Walled in a Civic

Ya im thinking of just scrapping it and moving on to the next project. not sure yet...

As soon as I get into the big boy stuff I may be taking a trip to your place haha.

do you think you will ever start up another project or are you just sticking with the wall? I will say I was amazed with what that thing can do. Major props to you j00bles.

i've played around with doing 4 15s, but that isnt a for sure thing by any means. I wanna squeeze everything i can out of these 18s, before i move on.

and let me know if you wanna sell that level 4. I would love to get another one.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

*Raises Hand

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

sounds good man. When I get ready to ill let you know first.

I think the shock factor of 18's or even just a wall is nuts. You broke my wall cherry btw haha. The next day I was ready to start building a wall in my blazer.

Have you done any fiberglassing? I think that's what I'm going to start playing around with myself.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Archived