Buying Batteries

I need batteries that can be used for starting purposes (about 30-40 times a day), cold weather (down to -20), and just straight beating the heck out of my subs. running about 2500 watts but maybe am soon to upgrading to about 4k. my thought was a optima yellow top up front and a kinetik 2400 or a xs d3100 in the back. the reason i want the optima up front is because i heard that acids are good for what i go through and as long as i have a big battery in the back i'll be fine. Opinions?

Starting your car 30-40 times a day... you a delivery driver? Sounds like my car. Just so you know, starting your car over and over and over isn't just going to effect your front battery, all your batteries are being used, so they are all essentially being turned "on and off" however many times. Maybe run some kind of switch so you can make it where only your front battery is used when you need to keep turning your car on and off, and then when you want to show off your system or just for regular use you can have it kick on all batteries.

Archived