(New Videos 12/21/10) 3 15" Alpine Type ARRRRRRGHs in single CRX box tuned to 30Hz, in my Swagger Wagon

Few things I need input on for my van.  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What name shoudl I pick???

• Swagger Wagon
    • Party Van
    • Pimp Mobile
    • Decimator
    • Shaggin Wagon
  2. 2. What type of amps should I look at for my next build???

• Stetsom 7kd
    • 3 RF T1500-1bd
    • 3 RF T2500-1bd
    • Some amp that can do 7k+ RMS @ 1ohm (name amp)
  3. 3. Which subs for the build mentioned above???

• 3 15" DC lvl 4 XLs
    • 3 15" DC lvl 5
    • 3 15" Fi BL
    • 3 15" Fi BTL
    • 3 subs that are dual 2ohms adn capable of around 2k RMs each

Yeah, I'm torn between 2 18's or 3 15's

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Yeah, I'm torn between 2 18's or 3 15's

ya I'm thinking I say fuck the 15"s. And go 18s. No one here has 18s but like one other person. So I'm thinking 3or 4 18s. Both would have a wall

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

ya I'm thinking I say fuck the 15"s. And go 18s. No one here has 18s but like one other person. So I'm thinking 3or 4 18s. Both would have a wall

So as stated above I want to upgrade. Yes I said upgrade, Haha. So all my audio equipment is for sale.

What I got is everything you see in my sig and videos. Everything must go. This isnt a formal selling, and moderators, admin if i still need pics let me know. I will be happy to put up some pics or a video which will probably be easier. So if you are interested in what I have just let me know. The only thing that Im keeping is the Kenwood Head Unit, and unless I get a good offer on the Hifonics mids/highs and the amp that powers them, then there not for sale. But optima, subs, boxes, and sub amps are all for sale. So shoot me an offer.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Just thought Id let everyone know tha I have definitely been pussy whipped by DC subs. I jus8t heard a 15" LvL4 with a LvL5 recone, and it hit good. Gran-it it was in a ported box and in a Grand Prix. But I think I am gonna stick with LvL 4 XLs when I do my rebuild they get down good, and I should finally be able to get better numbers.

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

So yesterday I went to my first db contest at a car show in the area. The numbers weren't as good as the week before, but nonetheless I got second in my class. Classes were 1-2 subs, 3-4 subs, 5+ subs. There were about 20-25 cars total. My numbers were fourth best in the field and second best in my class.

I know some of the numbers so here they are.

5+ class:

1. 146.5dB 6 12"s in a wall in Grand Prix

2. 144.4dB 16 12"s in a wall in a Astro

3. 140.?dB 6 12"s in a wall in a Grand Prix

3-4 class:

1. 144.0dB 4 15"s MTX 8500/9500??? in a Small Blowthrough in a Avalanche on a Memphis 4kW

2. 142.6dB 3 15"s in a Chevy Venture with about 2500 Rockford watts **********************ME*********************

3. 140.2dB 3 15" ????

1-2 class

1. 142.3dB 2 15"s in a Aztec (women owned)

2. 142.1dB 2 15"s in a GMC Sierra Full Size (^^^married to the women who took first^^^)

3. 141.5dB 2 12" MOJOs in a NEW SS Impala (crazy ass trunk flex, but not good numbers)

Hopefully I will be able to be loudest in show and my class when they have the show in a couple months.

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

o the 4 mtx where 8500 but idk if it really was teh 4k mojo it looked kinda short for a 4k... lol still kinda wished i would of entered my lil ass p1 and seen what it did of the 50w rms

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

So yesterday I went to my first db contest at a car show in the area. The numbers weren't as good as the week before, but nonetheless I got second in my class. Classes were 1-2 subs, 3-4 subs, 5+ subs. There were about 20-25 cars total. My numbers were fourth best in the field and second best in my class.

I know some of the numbers so here they are.

5+ class:

1. 146.5dB 6 12"s in a wall in Grand Prix

2. 144.4dB 16 12"s in a wall in a Astro

3. 140.?dB 6 12"s in a wall in a Grand Prix

3-4 class:

1. 144.0dB 4 15"s MTX 8500/9500??? in a Small Blowthrough in a Avalanche on a Memphis 4kW

2. 142.6dB 3 15"s in a Chevy Venture with about 2500 Rockford watts **********************ME*********************

3. 140.2dB 3 15" ????

1-2 class

1. 142.3dB 2 15"s in a Aztec (women owned)

2. 142.1dB 2 15"s in a GMC Sierra Full Size (^^^married to the women who took first^^^)

3. 141.5dB 2 12" MOJOs in a NEW SS Impala (crazy ass trunk flex, but not good numbers)Hopefully I will be able to be loudest in show and my class when they have the show in a couple months.

Only? 143.6 off 1 12 Solo-X for me same kinda car that was listening to music though. did u happen to ask if he had any deadner in the trunk?

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

o the 4 mtx where 8500 but idk if it really was teh 4k mojo it looked kinda short for a 4k... lol still kinda wished i would of entered my lil ass p1 and seen what it did of the 50w rms

Dude i was gonna let u borrow 20 to enter too, but all i had was lik 25, HAHA ya i asked the dude that had the Memphis amp it was a 4kW amp, I've seen two before, and that was one, I know why that guy didn't do that good though. He was running like two or three amps, one bring the Memphis, and the others for his doors. Plus he had about 8 tvs going, and he had his car going non stop, so he was killing that vmax battery he had.

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Dude i was gonna let u borrow 20 to enter too, but all i had was lik 25, HAHA ya i asked the dude that had the Memphis amp it was a 4kW amp, I've seen two before, and that was one, I know why that guy didn't do that good though. He was running like two or three amps, one bring the Memphis, and the others for his doors. Plus he had about 8 tvs going, and he had his car going non stop, so he was killing that vmax battery he had.

yeah also the fact that the back of his box was 1/4 plexi that looked like it was going to be blown right out... it was more done up for looks not being loud

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

yeah also the fact that the back of his box was 1/4 plexi that looked like it was going to be blown right out... it was more done up for looks not being loud

He was part of Outta Control, they are known for just going all over adn doing shit, they have bikes to. Seems pointless it could have hit higher numbers

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Archived