Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i361907_s6300771.jpg

I have a problem with the update file on XBOX 360. After downloading update files from Download section it applied to game automaticly. After playing game I turned off my console. A few hours later I turned on my console and signed in with my profile. But I didnt connect to Xbox Live because I didnt plug the network cable. After starting game I noticed a warning message that says "Load failed" . And it does not apply update files to the game. I have added an screen shot of that warning message. Please can you help about this problem? Do I have to sign in to Xbox Live everytime in order to apply game updates?

Posted

ive never had that problem..try doing the update again and it might work...and why dont you have your cord plugged in?

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Posted

what i would do is delete the caches from your hard drive and try again

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca


check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

Posted

when you delete the caches it deletes all the updates for the game's that came from live so when you do that it Free's up space on the hardrive and when you get on live again and put the game in it re downloads the update

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca


check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

Posted

If it's an Original Xbox game, I'm sorry to say it'll never work. Microsoft cancelled the Xbox Live service on April 14th for all Original Xbox games and consoles. You can still play the games on local and system link, but no longer will they be supported on Live.

If it's an Xbox 360 game, well then I dunno what the issue is.

EDIT: What game is it? It might be a game-specific issue, assuming that it's a 360 game.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

If it's an Original Xbox game, I'm sorry to say it'll never work. Microsoft cancelled the Xbox Live service on April 14th for all Original Xbox games and consoles. You can still play the games on local and system link, but no longer will they be supported on Live.

If it's an Xbox 360 game, well then I dunno what the issue is.

EDIT: What game is it? It might be a game-specific issue, assuming that it's a 360 game.

oh yey i heard that they where cancel live on original xbox games and consoles i did not now they did it already and i heard that there spouse expend on how many friend's you can have i think it's spouse go up to 200

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca


check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

Posted

oh yey i heard that they where cancel live on original xbox games and consoles i did not now they did it already and i heard that there spouse expend on how many friend's you can have i think it's spouse go up to 200

You are tellin me. I would have totally spent the last few days playing some old school Ghost Recon or Phantom Dust or something.

Oh well, if you still have your original Xbox you can play online via XBconnect or Xlink Kai or one of those free services, you just need a PC and a router.

And does this affect playing old Xbox games on your 360 offline? I hope not.

images-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...