Anyone ever had this problem with an iraggi alternator?

I am getting ready to sell my lexus to my coworker as soon as we both took it for a test drive up the street my cluster went crazy (making beeping noises ) and both my stock navi & my aftermarket head unit just turn off immediately the aftermarket one does not even fold in like its suppose to the car has hc 1800 in the front and no system , it just happens time to time , i did not have this problem with my stock alt, Everything's rewired got the big 3 and only one amp for my mids & highs , I Installed an iraggi 300 amp (this is the second time it came back from warranty) but i never had this problem before , my voltage when the car is cold is @ 15.6 and when its warmed up it drops to 13.2 is this normal, i hate to remove this alt again it costs me a $150 every time to remove it

Guest DC Power Kyle

Looks like you're either getting belt slip or you're getting poor at idle performance. When you have 13.2 is that with everything on? (Defrosters/headlights/etc) or just with the car running with no accessories on.

how is this alternator related? Even if his belt is slipping... his H/U and shit would still be running off of the battery wouldn't it? I have had my alternator fail before and for real I didn't notice till the battery was almost dead and I could barley see my headlights.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I am getting ready to sell my lexus to my coworker as soon as we both took it for a test drive up the street my cluster went crazy (making beeping noises ) and both my stock navi & my aftermarket head unit just turn off immediately the aftermarket one does not even fold in like its suppose to the car has hc 1800 in the front and no system , it just happens time to time , i did not have this problem with my stock alt, Everything's rewired got the big 3 and only one amp for my mids & highs , I Installed an iraggi 300 amp (this is the second time it came back from warranty) but i never had this problem before , my voltage when the car is cold is @ 15.6 and when its warmed up it drops to 13.2 is this normal, i hate to remove this alt again it costs me a $150 every time to remove it

Hey my deck just went out on me a day after I instill my new alt. At first it would cut in and out then just stop coming on but it still have power because it lets the face out. I called pioneer they said it could be the face not working but I dont know what to think.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

My car is not even close to 15volts

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Looks like you're either getting belt slip or you're getting poor at idle performance. When you have 13.2 is that with everything on? (Defrosters/headlights/etc) or just with the car running with no accessories on.

Nope no ac , no head lights just my stereo without any system , when i first got my alt i had it for a week it was exactly the seventh day i had then it just died on me ad blew my alt fuse (Ouch) so i shipped it back to iraggi and he fixed it , but now its doin the same thing again :( , I honestly have no idea i put back my original alt, everything works perfect.every time i take my car to my mechanic to change my alt he charges me $80 bucks so this will be the 3rd time its comein out of my pocket (ouch)

Archived