HondaxPower Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 alright so i was doing some browsing and i came across this awesome thing! check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lqx0uMqe9o Tunebug's Website so what do you guys think, i think its pretty cool Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread
GymJunkie Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 It just all has to do with the echo, I found out my phone does the exact same thing when put on the bar or table at the bar. Still cool tho 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. Jensen UV10 DVD HU Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)
somerandomguy Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 It's cool, but I don't think you would get anywhere near the sq of normal speakers. Also, they uhh.. stole the idea.. (unless it's the same people, which I don't think it is) this idea is rather old.. I don't feel like searching or I'd prove it. But there is a video of a guy who had this like 2 years ago (except it was just a box, not all fancy like that) but it did the same thing. However, obviously it didn't hit it off too well...which means it sucks, or nobody knows about them. Edit: I just searched really quickly and found what I'm talking about (this was posted 2 years ago): The description of the video says "Turn any solid surface into an acoustic speaker system!" so.. you're not going to get bass (if any) from this. You can get a small sub + speakers (not the best, maybe.. but surely muchhh better than this) for like $40.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.