DC Sound Lab

WTF happened to my tinsel lead???

How big is your box what is the tuning on the box and where do you have your subsonic set the box should be around 2 cubic ft tuned to 32 to 35 for daily and your subsonic should be set to 35 onlt time I've seen this happen is when I burp 20k or more it will happen after about 50 or 60 burps lol and for daily I have seen it happen to when the guy was running a 15 in 5 cubes tuned to 40 with the subsonic set to 20 playing chopped and screwed lol if everything is set right then I have no clue then.

Edited by oldschool

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

How big is your box what is the tuning on the box and where do you have your subsonic set the box should be around 2 cubic ft tuned to 32 to 35 for daily and your subsonic should be set to 35 onlt time I've seen this happen is when I burp 20k or more it will happen after about 50 or 60 burps lol and for daily I have seen it happen to when the guy was running a 15 in 5 cubes tuned to 40 with the subsonic set to 20 playing chopped and screwed lol if everything is set right then I have no clue then.

1.85 after disp tuned to 32 vent flow un restricted..amp scoped right around half gain..not a bass head13.9 above while music playing big 3...i did not abuse this woofer my lead looks like someone taped a firecracker to it.but i guess shit happens..ill recone than switch some things up i guess...but im noy happy about it... :peepwall:

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...

I just took my new level 4xl out of my first box to put into my new one and saw that the one sides leads are all effed up! What happened? Was it getting too hot? I don't know how reliable it is to use it in competition next weekend... :( Help! Both leads from that side are effed, the other side is fine...

0418001454.jpg

SQUIRREL....... You need to put a screen in front of your port so they cant get in, ut crank it up if you see one go inside your box.

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao: