Sundown Audio

American Bass Vfl 150.1 Just Purchased!

zaxfire69

when i get back i will have to ask you for a few tips with the civic. Since you should have alot of things done on it by the time i start to work on mine.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Yeah man thats cool..I have been modding this Civic since 1999..Little here little there..It is old as dirt..But for 11 yrs old it looks nice..Needs a new motor, new suspension and new rims..But Other than that it is a good work car/all around town car/my only car..My wife has a new ride..In 5 yrs when it is paid off I will have the new ride...

im just not a "fan" of bass knobs myself thats all

what do you use to turn down the bass if need be? like a switch to turn off the amp or something? caus ei dont like bass knobs either but im looking for a way to turn the bass off quick if i need to like if someone is talking and i dont wanna mute the music totally or like i see a cop... lol

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

what do you use to turn down the bass if need be? like a switch to turn off the amp or something? caus ei dont like bass knobs either but im looking for a way to turn the bass off quick if i need to like if someone is talking and i dont wanna mute the music totally or like i see a cop... lol

Well on my setup with my VFL 150.1 it doesn't have a bass knob..So all I do is if I see the Rolly Polely i just hit Att on my Deck..Like the mute..Just turns everything down..but you hit it again and it comes back up...

Archived