Sundown Audio

American Bass Vfl 150.1 Just Purchased!

zaxfire69

Hey Guys...I have a chance to buy a VFL 150.1 for a good price...Would this be a better purchase than my Us Amps Xt4000D...What do you guys think..I need to know ASAP...Please...Thanks..

Only issue is the guy says he used it for 1/4 ohm burps..That kinda scares me should I be??? But most of the time he says he run it at..7 ohms...He aslo said this..."Don't power on this amp until you have everything hooked up (RCA's and Speakers) as it doesn't like that -- nothing wrong, just a function of these amps."

those amps ROCK , I ran 2 of my teammates vfl 150.1's they make goooood power, very strong amps.

they are current hogs.

1/4 ohm burps on that amp with adequet power behind it will make insane power, you should have no issues as long it works, what does it look like? is it the gold chassis or greyish silverish?

yea thats supposedly the better version, can run @ 16v no problem, makes mad power.

I used the grayish colored 150.1's the 06 model, they rocked my astro, would have killed my ss splx 125's if I woulda let it go full tilt.

Archived