Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

SO anyway, my mother calls subs flowerpots because to her they all look like pots you plant flowers in.

So I got an idea, why not find a blown woofer and turn it into a flower pot for Mother's Day.

What I figure is, I'll de-cone it, make a pot out of fiberglass inside the basket and paint the outside while drilling drain holes for excess water to escape.

Now to find a blown 12 or 15 inch woofer on the cheap because I'm on a broke Broadband Tech's budget.

Anyone feeling generous? =]

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Posted

I sell u a 15" DC LVl 3 that's not blown for $140 shipped

Its a little pricey for a flower pot, but just stop and think about everything your mother has done for you during your life...don't you think she deserves a nice flower pot? . :good:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 315 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...